Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I recently bought The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck for myself. I’ve read two other novels by Steinbeck (Of Mice and Men, and The Pearl) and love them both. The Grapes of Wrath is thicker, and maybe one of his more well-known classics. It’s been on my list for quite some time.